[patriots] FW: York Adult 'Care': BH & PH - the 'Disappeared'!

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:13:43 +0000

Is This Pinochet's Chile. No. England, who by your silence you encourage. Hey!
Norman. When are you going to retire. Stupid question; I know. Keep it up. I
wish there were more like you

From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: York Adult 'Care': BH & PH - the 'Disappeared'!
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 18:12:01 +0000

From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: adult.socialsupport@xxxxxxxxxxx; ycc@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: York Adult 'Care': BH & PH - the 'Disappeared'!
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 18:01:15 +0000

To the Adult Social Care Team, West Offices, Station Rise, YORK YO1 6GA.
Telephone: 01904 555111 Email: adult.socialsupport@xxxxxxxxxxx Living in
Ireland myself, I am one of many people, in England & abroad, who are greatly
concerned about the welfare of Mrs Barbara Hofschroer, a very frail,
wheelchair-bound old lady of 87, & her 59 year old son Peter Hofschroer, who
was her official carer, & had official power of attorney over his mother's
affairs. We are unable to find the whereabouts of either of them - or even if
they are still alive! The Data Protection Act was never intended to deny people
information of this kind, ESPECIALLY when there is the suspicion of serious
crime, as now! One does not need to be a relative, or even a friend, to be
concerned when people are 'disappeared' (as happened in Chile under Pinochet, &
as has happened to Barbara Hofschroer & Peter Hofschroer.) We DEMAND that
you inform us where they are, & whether they are alive & well! And, that you
keep us informed. Norman Scarth.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com