[patriots] Criticism of UK column.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:04:49 +0000

Today, 16th Dec. I offer no criticism in fact praise. ( OK. I truly realise I
am one voice of little consequence, but I have to do my little bit)UK column
today is valuable news. I urge others to watch it.Now; in an open request to
Brian Gerrish. You state the need to return to common law principles. You
additionally state , I paraphrase, that by your actions you should be judged.
You in the past have ignored Patrick Cullinane's efforts at the Royal Courts of
Justice to open up the Common law court of record. Is it because of lack of
knowledge or because of some hidden agenda? At present his actions, possibly
inadequate, but at least he is doing his best.His best is leading the field. so
why if you agree with the rule of law , the common law. Why Oh why are you not
supporting him ?

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com