[patriots] Re: Words matter

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:48:39 -0000

Thanks John - Chris

From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of john TIMBRELL
Sent: 17 December 2015 10:25
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Words matter

This you tube video explains how legal terms came to be and how they are
used to enslave you.

If this is new to you, you will think it fanciful at first because it goes
against everything society has taught you from birth. I too found it
unbelievable at first but I have put it into practice by refusing to go into
their courts because it is not a level playing field.

If at first you don't understand it, try and prove what the man says is
wrong. This is the best way to get your head around the subject and regain
some freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLUvA_v8p0

_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> www.avast.com