[patriots] Re: They both can't be right.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 10:20:38 +0000

Hi Jack.So why did Marie Curie die. Surely you are not saying that she was part
of the conspiracy.X rays and gamma rays are just degrees on the same
spectrum.The xrays not being so powerful can be used to excite a photographic
plate. Using gamma rays besides harming the body to a greater degree would be
no good because they go straight through the body.Look at it this way. One can
get sun burn at the poles. It's not the heat of the sun but the invisible UVB
waves.Again you have two conflicting theories if you believe that nuclear
fission does not give off harmful rays.The sun's energy comes from nuclear
fission. You state that man cannot exist outside the protection of the van
allen belt. The temperature there is just above absolute zero so what would
harm the body. Two conficting theories. Get out of that !!

Subject: [patriots] Re: They both can't be right.
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:39:56 +0000

Hi John,

That is not a fair comparison. X-Rays are not the same as
radioactivity. What happened to your mother is no different than
standing too close to an electric fire. The lead shielding is
used be cause it is dense enough to block the tiny frequencies
of this kind of radiation.

Jack

On 29/12/2015 08:34, john TIMBRELL
wrote:

I side with the Doctor who states that radiation
can be harmful. My mother had breast cancer in the 1950s.
Technology then was in it's early stages.I saw the huge burns.
When having x rays the operatives stand behind expensive
lead shields.Want more?

https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/nuclear-news-spectrum-galen-winsor-nuclear-scare-scam/

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: RE: [patriots] Confusing Aint it

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:23:02 +0000

Hello
John, that’s what the cunning devils the Jews do – sow
confusion!
What’s
dangerous is the napalm which they put in the bomb,
causing horrific burns and deformities which are
blamed on radiation! The scam is, it stops us from
having cheap energy in our homes through a small
nuclear reactor! Also a good was to hide evidence! -
Chris