[patriots] Re: Confusing Aint it

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:23:02 -0000

Hello John, that's what the cunning devils the Jews do - sow confusion!

What's dangerous is the napalm which they put in the bomb, causing horrific
burns and deformities which are blamed on radiation! The scam is, it stops
us from having cheap energy in our homes through a small nuclear reactor!
Also a good was to hide evidence! - Chris