[patriots] They both can't be right.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:34:25 +0000

I side with the Doctor who states that radiation can be harmful. My mother had
breast cancer in the 1950s. Technology then was in it's early stages.I saw the
huge burns.When having x rays the operatives stand behind expensive lead
shields.Want
more?https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/nuclear-news-spectrum-galen-winsor-nuclear-scare-scam/

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [patriots] Confusing Aint it
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:23:02 +0000

Hello John, that’s what the cunning devils the Jews do – sow confusion!What’s
dangerous is the napalm which they put in the bomb, causing horrific burns and
deformities which are blamed on radiation! The scam is, it stops us from having
cheap energy in our homes through a small nuclear reactor! Also a good was to
hide evidence! - Chris From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx