[patriots] Re: The Dark Web

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Patriots'" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ECG'" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:08:25 +0100

Jack,

Mike (green) and I discussed this in July.

Mike reckons he used it several years ago and that
it was just too slow.  I've tried it recently

and it is a slower method but,  that's to be
expected as it goes through it's 'relays' to try
and protect

privacy

It does'nt seem too slow now though and seems to
work ok. I'd say it's far more private and much

harder to be tracked at least - even though
nothings invulnerable in this respect.

I can vouch that it does work on say, websites
where content is barred from UK users, it then
becomes

accessible using TOR so, obviously, it does
'cloak' you

Given that it does seem to restore privacy, it
will probably be made 'illegal' to use it at some
point.

What then?

Ray