[patriots] Re: Of Health interest.

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 13:03:12 -0000

That's right John - eat natural which is far better! - Chris

From: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx <mailto:Olle.Johansson@xxxxx>
To: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx <mailto:Olle.Johansson@xxxxx>
Subject: Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role
in certain cancers than is currently appreciated? - The mosquito cocktail
hypothesis", Medical Hypotheses 2016; 86: 85-91
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:41:33 +0000

Dear All on my mailing list,

Now the papers are flowing in; already a brand new one - along somewhat
different lines of research - was published today:

Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role in
certain cancers than is

currently appreciated? - The mosquito cocktail hypothesis", Medical
Hypotheses 2016; 86: 85-91

With my very best regards
Yours sincerely
Olle