[patriots] Of Health interest.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 08:59:02 +0000

The paper sent to me by Olle explains how viruses and bacteria can cause
cancer. What I have learned from the GcMaff information is that after being
cured the ex patients are put on a diet which naturally encourages the bodies
natural ability to make GcMaff which boosts the immune system. This is
accepted knowledge by those who disparage GcMaff.The diet as far as I can see
is nothing special because all the items are cheaply available.All I know is
that when one reads the labels on the simplest of food products the list of
ingredients is huge.I very rarely buy them.I have to take on trust that the
fruit and vegetables I buy do not contain pesticide residues.

From: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx
To: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx
Subject: Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role in
certain cancers than is currently appreciated? – The mosquito cocktail
hypothesis", Medical Hypotheses 2016; 86: 85–91
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:41:33 +0000

Dear All on my mailing list,

Now the papers are flowing in; already a brand new one - along somewhat
different lines of research - was published today:

Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role in certain
cancers
than is
currently appreciated? – The mosquito cocktail hypothesis", Medical Hypotheses
2016;
86: 85–91

With my very best regards

Yours sincerely

Olle

(Olle Johansson, associate professor

The Experimental Dermatology Unit

Department of Neuroscience

Karolinska Institute

171 77 Stockholm

Sweden)

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com