[patriots] Re: So UK Column

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Pead <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 23:19:12 +0000

Is Brian Gerrish an arrogant male driven by his own self importance, or is he a
shill. I suspect the first: But his ignorant stance is causing us harm. He
should answer direct questions put to him. Until he does he does he is highly
suspect and cannot be trusted.QUESTIONS. Why did you not explain how the
Criminal Law act 1977 sect.6 could not have protected Melanie Shaw and Tom
Crawford, Which you Allegedly supported.Why do you not support and broadcast
the common law route to exposing the government corruption?Until you do. Most
will conclude that you are a Shill. Continue replying to such challenges with
abuse, which will only confirm my accusations. JohnYT

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
r.poulton1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [patriots] Re: So UK Column
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:05:29 +0000

Hello Andrew, very good questions put to Brian! It will be interesting to see
if you receive a satisfactory reply, but I doubt it! He interrogated me as to
my background and identity which I declined and was consequently accused by
Brian of being untruthful – refusing is not being untruthful, but masquerading
as someone else is - Chris From: Andrew Edwards