[patriots] Re: Food and Health

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:47:14 -0000

Hello Jack,

It is possible to reverse the damage caused by poor diet and eating pig meat
and not to mention all the other nasty things they add to food, water and
air. You won't find it in the national health service, their job is to keep
us sick! There are very good products available through the alternative
health practitioners. - Chris

From: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx <mailto:Olle.Johansson@xxxxx>
To: Olle.Johansson@xxxxx <mailto:Olle.Johansson@xxxxx>
Subject: Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role
in certain cancers than is currently appreciated? - The mosquito cocktail
hypothesis", Medical Hypotheses 2016; 86: 85-91
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:41:33 +0000

Dear All on my mailing list,

Now the papers are flowing in; already a brand new one - along somewhat
different lines of research - was published today:

Ward M, Ward A, Johansson O, "Does the mosquito have more of a role in
certain cancers than is

currently appreciated? - The mosquito cocktail hypothesis", Medical
Hypotheses 2016; 86: 85-91

With my very best regards
Yours sincerely
Olle