[patriots] FW: [The White Lions.] LONG LIVE PEPPA PIG A popular and delightful...

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:37:57 +0100

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:44:09 -0700
Subject: [The White Lions.] LONG LIVE PEPPA PIG A popular and delightful...

FacebookBeth Baron posted in The White Lions.Beth Baron 26 September 20:44 LONG
LIVE PEPPA PIG A popular and delightful symbol of OUR CULTURE AND FREEDOM OF
SPEECH ♥

 So now you can be forced off a bus for singing PEPPA PIG songs? You couldn't
make this up. But whilst it's astonishing, it's also deeply worrying.

 It makes me wonder whether we shouldn't ALL start learning Peppa songs? LInk
below..English Nationalist NewsA couple singing the PEPPA PIG theme tune to
their toddler were 'forced off bus' after complaints we...