[patriots] FW: News from the Libertarian Alliance

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:39:49 +0100

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:00:10 +0100
From: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: News from the Libertarian Alliance

    Dear All,

    Here are the latest publications on the Libertarian Alliance Blog:

    Reflections on Politics, Godfrey Bloom

    The Reformation as the End of the Monarchy

    Another look at Emma West

    Good news presents a dilemma for the ANC

    Why South Africa’s ‘terrible triplets’
      are unrelated

    So Dugin is Putin’s adviser, Mr. Kincaid?

    In Defence of Price Fixing

    Ian B on the Bases of Scottish Separatism

    David Farrer on the Scottish Referendum

    Review of Keith Preston, “Attack the System”

    I would also draw your attention to the forthcoming conference in
    London of the Traditional Britain Group. I spoke at its 2012 and
    2013 conferences. This year, I shall not be there, but two other
    officers of the Libertarian Alliance - John Kersey and Keir Martland
    - will be speaking. Part of our mission is to spread libertarian
    ideas where we can. If they will probably not be sharing a platform,
    as I did last summer, with middle-aged

      nudists, I am sure John and Keir will have an interesting and
    an enjoyable day.

    Here are some of our past speeches to the Traditional Britain Group:

    John Kersey, Preserving the substance of a nation: the role of a
      traditional conservative counter-establishment

    Britain
        and the Reversion to Ancestral Ways (2013), by Sean Gabb

      In
        Defence of English Civilisation (2012), by Sean Gabb

    If you want to watch John and Keir speak, please go here: Traditional
Britain Conference – The Basis
      of Culture

    And I draw your attention to my 2007 book, Cultural Revolution,
      Culture War. I have now converted this to a proper Kindle
    text, and you can buy it here

    for only $4.99/£3.06. This has been a very influential text, and
    I like to think that its relevance continues. Short reviews would be
    almost as welcome as sales.

    Best regards,

    Sean

     Sean Gabb

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)

      sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Tel: 07956 472 199 Skype: seangabb
       Postal Address: Suite 35, 2 Lansdowne Row, London W1J 6HL,
        England

       Donate
        to the Libertarian Alliance

             Sean
                Gabb Website

              The Libertarian
                Alliance Website

              The
                Libertarian Alliance Blog
             Richard

                Blake (Historical Novelist)

              Books by
                Sean Gabb

              Sean Gabb on
                FaceBook

       See details of my new novel,  The
            Break. It has been nominated for the Prometheus
          Award 2015. See my books here on
          Amazon, and here on
          Barnes & Noble, and here on
          iBooks. See them here in  hard copy.