[patriots] FW: FW: First reaction. Delete. WRONG

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:37:31 -0000

Yes, I concur with John’s remarks. - Chris

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: First reaction. Delete. WRONG
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:48:19 +0000

My first reaction on reading the attachment was to stop and delete this. As
it came from Chris I stuck with it.

It is hugely important and helps you understand how England is run and how
our legal system is based on fantasy and your compliance. You comply because
you are ignorant and kept in the dark. It is only when you realise the
statute law's defects that you realise how valuable and powerful our common
law can be.

To get back the correct availability of our common law courts, which are
withheld from you by the same sort of people the attachment describes, many
need to remove the veil of ignorance and then demand justice.

The present and past perpetrators of crimes against you and children at
present protected by our present corrupt laws could EASILY and QUICKLY
brought before a common law court and jury where the silly statutory rules
of evidence and delays do not apply. Thank you Chris. Brian Gerrish please
note.

_____

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [patriots] 22373_History of Scottish Legal History
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:15:45 +0000

Dear All,

Please see above attachment

Kind regards

Chris.

_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> www.avast.com