[patriots] FW: Israel served it's purpose?

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 17:10:02 +0000

News that the main stream media will not publish.Perhaps Brian Gerrish will on
UK Column?

Kristallnacht in Sweden, Jews not invited as holocaust denial morphs into
hate-crime, to be used to defend the Agenda of social change and forced
acceptance of the New migratory World Order under the UN Republic, governance
of Regions. ‘Umeå against Nazism – demonstration on Kristallnacht’. The group
organising Umeå against Nazism comprises of a
coalition of friendly sounding local political groups including the
Social Democrats, the Green party, the Workers’ Party, (Unions) the Labour
Party,
the Centrist Party and the Feminist party. (Those groups who can organise mass
demos at the drop of a hat).On the anniversary of KRISTALLNACHT, November 9,
1938 EU decides to support labelling.... from Israeli Judea, Samaria, and
JerusalemRather than asking anti-Semitic groups to avoid the meeting
commemorating Nazi persecution of Jews, Mr. Hagglund instead moved to
exclude Jews. He excused his actions by explaining 'how difficult
it was to make all parties happy and to get them cooperating', but no
further explanation was given. Jewish association of Umeå chairwoman Carinne
Sjöberg has called the
situation “insulting” and said it was symbolic of increasing
anti-Semitism across Sweden and Europe. Criticising the leftist
politicians who organised the event, she said:“This just shows how little they
know about Kristallnacht… the Jews
are hated by extremists from all sides. There are still many adults who
dare not say they are Jews....
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/10/jewish-community-excluded-swedish-anti-nazi-holocaust-kristallnacht-commemoration/
Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom, October 2014, "We recognise the
state of Palestine". How long before the name Israel disappears, just as
England has done?> MERKEL’S GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR EU LABELING OF
SETTLEMENT PRODUCTS: A spokesman for German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on
Monday 7 Dec. 2015, she supports labeling of Israeli settlement products from
the disputed territories of Judea & Samaria, east Jerusalem and Golan
Heights.>> The spokesman said that Merkel responded to a recent EU resolution
to affix such a label to such items appearing on store shelves. The decision
was a significant setback for the Israeli government, which had sought
Germany’s help in convincing EU member states to reject implementation of
labeling.>> It also contrasted with the spirit of close ties as the countries
were winding up a year of events marking 50 years of diplomatic ties. Merkel
has repeatedly stressed her opposition in interviews and statements over the
last year to boycotts of Israel, but has declined to offer a specific view on
the labeling measure. (Jerusalem Post)>> NO MORE MR. NICE GUY: For several
weeks now JNN editors have tried to take the diplomatic approach and encourage
all of you to voluntarily go to the link provided and re-subscribe for the JNN
updates for prayer and information pertaining to Israel. Please understand that
this is a safe link. If you do have problems doing it yourself, but only after
trying, we are here to serve you and help you.>> However, because we have
reports from time to time of people suddenly not receiving the JNN for weeks
and thinking we have deleted them from our mailing list, we are switching to a
much more secure and solid platform for mailing the JNN via email. Therefore,
can you please help us and cooperate in this effort. Let's be pro-active. Thank
you. Barry Segal.>> Please note the link provided here:
http://eepurl.com/bwj-AP If you have already re-subscribed there is no need to
again. You will know as you are receiving already a better user-friendly
version.>> ANTISEMITISM IN DISGUISE: Israel’s Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein
criticized the German Foreign Ministry’s support for the labeling policy when
he met with Bundesrat President Stanislaw Tillich on Monday, 7 Dec. 2015.
Edelstein said it is unfortunate Germany’s Foreign Ministry is backing the
policy.>> Tillich responded that he also wondered at the wisdom of the
decision. Edelstein, referring to a Berlin visit last week, which included a
meeting with Merkel, said, “I told my German colleagues: If we decide to follow
the logic of the decision and get rid of the Golan Heights, to who in Syria
would we give it? None of the German leaders knew what advice to give me on the
matter,” Edelstein said.>> The MKs who accompanied Edelstein to Germany voiced
anger at the latest decision. MK Tali Ploskov (Kulanu) said the move “serves
antisemitic interests. Don’t tell us stories. Product labeling is meant to
allow boycotts of Israel. It’s unfortunate that these people do not understand
that harming factories in Judea & Samaria will bring serious harm to the
Palestinian population, since most of the workers in these factories are
Palestinians who support thousands of families.”>> MK Yoel Hasson (Zionist
Union) said that labeling is not an effective way to bring about negotiations
between Israel and the Palestinians. MK Nachman Shai (Zionist Union) said,
“Whoever starts labeling products will end up labeling people. The
discriminatory and audacious decision must disappear.” Israel’s National
Infrastructure, Energy and Water Minister Yuval Steinitz called the measure
“antisemitism in disguise." (J. Post)>> ‘EU LABELING IS ONE STEP BEFORE A TOTAL
BOYCOTT ON ISRAEL’: Israel’s Yesha Council Director Shiloh Adler spoke to media
sources on Monday, 7 Dec. 2015, about a stormy debate held in the Knesset
Finance Committee earlier in the day, in which leftist and Arab MKs voiced
support of the EU labeling of Jewish products.>> While at this stage the EU
move only involves labeling Jewish products from Judea, Samaria, eastern
Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, Adler warned this is only the first step of a
much more harmful process. "We need to understand that the labeling of products
is a step before a boycott in those regions, and a step before a boycott on the
entire state of Israel," said Adler.>> He pointed out the backwardness of the
EU move, noting that computers in Europe won't work without Israeli technology,
and that IDF Chief, Gadi Eizenkot, was in Europe as well last week to provide
consultation to the Europeans in combating the terror threat. (INN) Pray for
your nation to be a blessing to Israel. What the majority of European leaders
and many European citizens fail to realize is that from God’s perspective,
sanctions, labeling and boycotts against Israel are going to backlash against
the nations that issue them. “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever
curses you I will curse." Gen 12:3>> THE BOYCOTT ISRAEL MOVEMENT IS DRIVEN BY
BIGOTRY: It's hard to think of any political movement as ugly, vindictive and
packed with prejudice as the Israel-bashing BDS movement. Its backers want
every institution, retail outlet and right-minded person to refuse to have
anything to do with Israel. They want us in the UK to stop buying Israeli
produce.>> To refuse to read books written by Israeli academics. Even to refuse
to listen to the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra. The ugliness of BDS was thrown
into sharp relief when it was revealed that a former Cambridge academic refused
to answer a 13-year-old girl's curious questions about horses because the girl
is an Israeli. "I'll answer your questions when there is peace and justice for
Palestinians," the academic responded. It's very cruel to crush a girl's
curiosity after she has sent you a sweet, respectful email.>> And to hold a
13-year-old responsible for what her government does is bizarre. It takes the
foul idea of collective guilt to a new, barrel-scraping low. It has exposed the
rotten heart of a movement that fancies itself as progressive but is in fact
driven by bigotry. BDS is a forcefield erected around the chattering classes of
the West to protect them from the stuff and thinking of one nation and one
nation only. (UK Telegraph)>> FATHER OF SAN BERNARDINO KILLER SAYS SON WAS
OBSESSED WITH ISRAEL: Syed Rizwan Farook, who along with his wife carried out
last week’s massacre in San Bernardino, California in which 14 people were
killed and another 21 wounded, was “obsessed” in his hostility to Israel and
identified with the ideology of the ISIS terrorist group, the father told the
Italian daily La Stampa on Sunday, 6 Dec. 2015.>> Farook's father, who is also
named Syed Farook, said he tried to set his son at ease, assuring him that
Israel would not exist in a couple of years. “I told him he had to stay calm
and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist anymore. Geopolitics
is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there anymore," he is
quoted as saying. "Israel is not to be fought with weapons, but with politics.
But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed,” Farook said.>> The younger
Farook carried out the attack in San Bernardino with his wife, Tafsheen Malik,
who is said to have sworn allegiance to ISIS on her Facebook during the attack,
which the FBI is now treating as an act of terrorism. (Ha’aretz)>> INTELLIGENCE
REPORT COMMISSIONED BY WHITE HOUSE SAYS ISIS NOT CONTAINED: A new intelligence
report commissioned by the White House says that the ISIS terror group will
grow in numbers and gain ground unless it suffers significant losses in Iraq
and Syria. The findings sharply contradict previous statements by President
Obama and other White House officials that ISIS has been "contained" by a
program of USA-led airstrikes and the deployment of approximately 3,500
American forces to train and otherwise aid moderate Syrian rebels and Kurdish
fighters.>> This week, a USA official said ISIS has been able to effectively
recruit affiliates despite losses on the ground, and has now supplanted Al
Qaeda as the primary global jihadist threat. The official said that the
entirety of the ISIS threat must be addressed, and the group's main base of
operations in Syria must be “degraded.” The eight-page report was compiled by a
team of analysts from the CIA, NSA, and other agencies. (Fox)>> NORWAY OFFERS
REFUGEES FREE FLIGHTS, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY: Norway is
offering asylum seekers thousands of dollars to leave the country as the global
refugee crisis intensifies, and hundreds of people have taken the government up
on its offer. A family with two children is eligible for up to $9,300 dollars –
and free flights home, the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration reported. More
than 900 people have accepted. “Refugees thought that when they came to Norway
they would get protection rather quickly,” said the head of The Norwegian
Directorate of Immigration’s return unit.>> “Instead, applications for family
reunification can often take years, and an increasing number of refugees
fleeing conflict in the Middle East and Africa don’t want to wait.”
Housing-related challenges in Norway are also discouraging refugees from
staying, as many find themselves in remote communities where work is difficult
to procure. (Fox)>> ROCK HOLDING DOLLS SEIZED AT HAIFA PORT: "Inciting dolls,"
was the terminology used by Israel's Tax Authority officials to describe boxed
dolls which were seized in Haifa as part of a shipment from the UAE. Boxes
within the shipment contained about 4,000 dolls with Palestinian scarf, stone
in raised had............

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com