[patriots] ESSA - Wake up, America! And the World.

  • From: Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:27:21 +0000 (UTC)

From: Charlotte   Wake up, America. See what "the planners" conceived of many
years ago to change our country to Communist rule through "education".  ESSA is
their crowning achievement.

          A 1947 booklet published by the Catholic Catechetical Guild
Educational Society raising the specter of a Communist takeover.

     en.wikipedia.org
The plan was evident by 1949.
Here's how it happened:
 Senate Passes Communist Every Student Succeeds Act (85-12)
EXCERPTS FROM THIS REPORT IN BLUE:   They did it behind the backs of the
American People:
"…What is meant when he [Sterling M. McMurrin, Commissioner of Education]
says, “I anticipate that much of this activity will take place through normal
administrative processes within the Office and the Department”?  (Emphasis
added)

Fast forward to ESEA: Adminstrative Staffers wrote ESSA and and Congress
rubber-stamped it.
|   |

In the past, the planners were already calling for the  destruction of local
control.  Now through Federal Control and the unmitigated expansion of Charter
schools with no local school boards, and pooling of local taxes for
portability, our representative government has sustained an incredible blow.
Conservatives drank the   "Charter school"   KOOL-AIDE.    "Ashbrook continued
to quote from Agency for the Future which he said “laid bare the real nemesis
of the Federal bureaucrats—the tradition of local control.” The report stated,
“The tradition of local control should no longer be permitted to inhibit Office
of Education leadership.”
Now we are being gathered into Community Centers, Promise Neighborhoods and
Charter Schools to be designated as varied "work-force training" stations for
dumbed-down Common Core workers.  When the "school" controls not only students
but the whole community as the "agent for society" (Community Education) you
know you will be living under Communism.
"If the school as an agency of society is to justify itself for the period
ahead of us, it must be accepted that its fundamental function is to serve the
people of the entire community, the very young children, the children of middle
years, early adolescent youth, older youth and the adults as well."
Read the rest of the report at the link above.  Read Georgia Senator William
Ligon's  Letter.   We must be aware of what is now taking place in  our
Country.  Do not become a  lemming like our Congressmen  who voted for ESSA.

blogs.discovermagazine.com