[passtartoursgroup] Re: Summer solstice at bookmans

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sam Insana <insanas@xxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:54:30 -0700

Event is 2pm to 4pm, see you there.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike should be attending the event this Saturday, and bringing 2 canopies
for us to hide under. Yes, we do need them. Too hot not to have them.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 6:27 AM, <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, we need the canopy's. Is someone going to bring them so we can use
them for protection? Sam

From: Terri < starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/16/2015 4:45 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: insanas < insanas@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [passtartoursgroup] Luminaria update

May i add this input to the forums so others can see it, too?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:11 PM, insanas <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, I showed Frank your photos. He is very familiar with the areas
since he was in charge of the wildflower trail for 2 years. He feels there
will be spaces for the scopes and presenters but because of the cactus,
trees and flowers each scope will have restricted views in certain
directions. This area is usually dark so it should be OK to show the night
sky. Also there will be large distances between scopes so the runner can
help with communications. Take care, Sam