[passtartoursgroup] Re: Summer solstice at bookmans

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: starstuff@xxxxxxxxx, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:27:12 -0700

Terri, I will be there at 1:10 pm to set up.Sam

From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Terri <
starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: 06/16/2015 4:45 PM (GMT-07:00)

To: insanas <
insanas@xxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [passtartoursgroup] Luminaria update

May i add this input to the forums so others can see it, too?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:11 PM, insanas
<insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, I showed Frank your photos. He is very familiar with the areas since he
was in charge of the wildflower trail for 2 years. He feels there will be
spaces for the scopes and presenters but because of the cactus, trees and
flowers each scope will have restricted views in certain directions. This area
is usually dark so it should be OK to show the night sky. Also there will be
large distances between scopes so the runner can help with communications. Take
care, Sam

Date: 06/16/2015 3:22 PM (GMT-07:00)

To: Star Tours Group <
passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [passtartoursgroup] Luminaria update

Star Tours Team DBG Luminaria Team,

I just took a walk, this morning, in the 110+  degree heat, with Susan, through
the DBG area we are doing the Luminaria event and I have taken 28 photos of the
area which show you the set up locations, talking about directions that can be
seen the best from each location, what size scope should go into each location,
and the name of the location, so that when we do this event for DBG, we know
what we are doing, when, where.

You might want to check it out at this link:

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2530#post2530

I'm uploading photos to the PAS Photo Gallery right now, from the
"walk."

Have a super day!

Terri, Event Coordinator

Terri
Phoenix Astronomical Society
 Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page
& My
Facebook
 Page

Visit my Music Page:
Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page