[passtartoursgroup] Re: Queen Creek school wants a star party

  • From: "Christine Young" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "christineyoung828" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "starstuff@xxxxxxxxx" <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:41:31 +0000 (UTC)

So looking at average 2 hrs drive time there and back, about half a tank of gas
for most of us.
Then if a working member goes they would need to get off at 3 instead of 5 so
using some PTO there.
I would say $80 is minimum to not be losing money on the event.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:02 PM, insanas<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Terri, Don is probably the closest. How many scopes do they want, what times
are the event set up to closing, how many customers, and what date are they
looking at? Depending on that info I can then recommend a price and say if I
can make it. Sam