[passtartoursgroup] Re: Queen Creek school wants a star party

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:59:48 -0700

You can give me your input based on these emails, about this event.
QC is twice the distance of Goodyear.
If i charge $50 for Goodyear
should i charge $100/scope for QC?

or $75 or $80
and even if you can't do it, the input is helpful
How much would you want for driving out there?

There's drive time to factor in, and if they want the event at 5pm start
time,
we also have to consider, rush hour traffic.

And I know, only unemployed or Star Tour members who can get the day off,
can do this event.

Terri

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did a Map search,

Goodyear is about 25 miles away

Anthem is about 20 miles

and Queen Creek is about double - 50 miles

How much do I charge them for a school event?

Terri

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Question to the Star Tour Members,

Queen Creek

We do Goodyear and Anthem at $50/scope

What should i charge Queen Creek for their event?

Remember, the price depends on the distance to get
to their location and the frustration of getting there during
rush hour.

This is a Wednesday night event.

Or should i decline?

Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page