[passtartoursgroup] 1099's follow up, *** PLEASE READ***

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 05:15:17 +0000

Hi -

If you made over $600 from the club in 2015 you will get a 1099 form this year.
I have all of them completed at this time. Please respond to me with your
preference:

1. Receive 1099 by email (recommended)

2. Pick it up by hand at the next meeting

3. Wait for it by snail mail (costs club postage/mileage)

If you need it by USPS, you need to email me back by Sunday since Monday is the
deadline for mailing. If I don't hear from you, I will assume option 1 or 2
for you.

Thanks for your quick response.

Eric

Ps. If you're not sure if you made $600, email me anyway and I'll either send
you the form or let you know you don't need to worry about it.