[passtartoursgroup] PAS Generic Business Cards

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:50:08 -0700

Good morning Star Tours Team,

Those of you who are attending events that I will not be at, should pick up
from me, when you see me next, a stack of PAS Generic Business cards to
pass out at the events. You should probably have a minimum of 20 cards on
your at the start of any event.
Always check your supply and see me at any meeting to get more cards, or at
an event we do together. I will have them with me at all meetings, and
Telescope Workshops.
I will assume that eveyrone attending tonight's event, has enough business
cards on them to promote PAS and get us more paying jobs.
Thank you for promoting PAS. The Generic business card gives them the Event
Manager's contact info. And there is room on the back of the card to make
notes, if you need to, when passing out the card. It also has the PAS
website and other details they may wish to know about. So, get those cards
out there. Business cards don't do any good in your hands.

Terri, Event Manager

Thank you for helping to promote PAS!

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook