[passtartoursgroup] 1099's

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:31:20 +0000

Hi All -

First, please don't reply to this public email. I have all the 1099 totals for
Startours people but still have to transcribe them to the IRS forms. If you
need to know your 1099 total, please email me separately or call me. In any
case, you should get the hardcopy either via the mail or at a meeting shortly.
Remember, you don't file the 1099 with the IRS, it's just for your records (and
yes, the club does send it in, so it's not an "honor system").

Thanks,
Eric