[passcoalition] Re: details of the reconfiguration

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:02:51 +0000

Got it, Mike, thanks.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/ccvip/
From: oandmhk@xxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [passcoalition] details of the reconfiguration
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:16:20 -0500

For the very detailed plan of the DOT, please go to this URL:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/downloads/pdf/20110119_7av-23st_presentation_slides.pdf

Gene

Dr. Eugene A Bourquin
_____________________________
DHA, COMS, CI & CT, CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org<http://www.friendsoffundal.org/>

Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/

[Image removed by sender.]
[Image removed by sender.]