[passcoalition] Re: details of the reconfiguration

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:01:32 -0500

Hi All,

Thanks for all this work, Gene!

What I plan to do in this call is to point out the issues that this planned
intersection change raises for us in a very general way - no mention of
APS's, shortening of crossing times, and the critical need for
properly-installed warning strips especially where the bulb out is.  I will
ask for a call or meeting with us and one of our o&m members and then ask
the question of how we can as a coalition representing a community, have
input as plans are being made.  I hope if Margaret takes the time to grasp
the importance of our issues at this one intersection, she'll see that it's
an important conversation to have across the board.

Let me know if you think anything else is needed.  Thanks, everybody.

Karen

  _____

From: oandmhk@xxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [passcoalition] details of the reconfiguration
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:16:20 -0500

For the very detailed plan of the DOT, please go to this URL:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/downloads/pdf/20110119_7av-23st_presentation_sli
des.pdf

Gene

Dr. Eugene A Bourquin

  <http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/i_safe.gif>

[...]

  <chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/Resources/empty.gif>