[passcoalition] Re: Update, Matt

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:31:05 -0500

Mike,
I agree with your sentiment about letting Matt know that we would like to see
results.  I also appreciate your kind words of support.  I agree we don't need
a crowd of people at the meeting, but as a technical person in the coalition I
would welcome Annalyn's presence at the meeting.  I also think Lester's
experience and  savvy (as well as others) would be welcome and helpful.

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
_____________________________
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:10:30 -0500
From: mikeg125@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [passcoalition] Re: Update, Matt
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen,I feel we can try with Matt but, you must be firm that his office has
been too slow in getting back to us in the past.  we want fast turn over with
the start of installations of APS  via the list as soon as possible.  AS for
the meeting, perhaps it should only be you and Gene or maybe one additional
person making sure the meeting is not too packed with voices and opinions.  I
am sure your professionalism and Gene's expertise will carry the PASS coalition
into a worthy result.Mike         From: passcoalition-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx