[passcoalition] Re: Update, Matt

  • From: ray wayne <rwayne1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:57:23 -0500

Just to clarify, we have the Bloomberg Administration for three more years.
Being a City employee, that's a painful reality, but that's another matter.

Barring some scandall, Sadik-Kahn will last that long, probably longer, because
it generally takes a new mayor several months to get all of his or her
commissioners in place. So we'll be dealing with these folks for a good while.
And, for Matt's sake, I hope his health holds out.

Ray