[pasmembers] Re: June 3 Bookmans' event - help needed with binoculars

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

I'm thinking it is the lens cover she never took off. : )
We will see what she has when she gets there.
if anyone does want to help, come join us.
If not, Don, William and I will figure it out, now
that you made me more confident about it.

It works or it doesn't. Ok, i can handle that.
Thanks for the input.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry