[pasmembers] Re: June 3 Bookmans' event - help needed with binoculars

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:17:17 -0700

Another thought is that some people have a great deal of trouble holding them steady at night...I know because I am one of them, even low power 7X35 are difficult for me to hold steady enough.

Don

On 5/29/2012 6:13 PM, Terri wrote:
I'm thinking it is the lens cover she never took off. : )
We will see what she has when she gets there.
if anyone does want to help, come join us.
If not, Don, William and I will figure it out, now
that you made me more confident about it.

It works or it doesn't. Ok, i can handle that.
Thanks for the input.
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>

    From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx