[pasmembers] Re: June 3 Bookmans' event - help needed with binoculars

  • From: Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:15:18 -0700

Probably worth the effort to ask if she has removed all of the lens caps?  Does
she see glass at 4 separate places on the binocs (two ocular, 2 objective).
Even if the binocs are out of collimation - images (double) still should be
visible.  If the lens caps have been removed and she cannot see anything - I
doubt we can help.

Bob