[pasmembers] Re: Coolers n ice

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

We have a box fan we can bring, to assist with the heat.
Any one else able to bring a fan or cooler?
It would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

>________________________________

similar.

>>is it possible to rent a portable evaporative
cooler?  (I have no idea of availability or cost, just throwing out an
idea)

  PM, Marc Levison wrote:
>>>I was outside this afternoon testing out my new solar  filter.  If today's
>>>temperature (112) is anything like tuesday, it is  going to be a very
>>>unpleasant experience being outside ALL AFTERNOON.

              helpers and others who volunteer to assist....
              whoe bring a cooler with ice in it.