[pasmembers] Lots of RSVP's for tomorrow's telescope workshop - need teachers

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon PAS Members.

I  know, I already asked for teachers, but if you look at the list
of RSVP's and the variety of scopes that are attending,
we have quite a collection.

8 so far and i haven't finished with my email from today,
or the phone. Some how we got in the newspaper,
for this event. Yes, this is great, but that many people, we are
going to have a massive crowd there.

Don & Eric, we are going to need to request access to the back room
for chairs for everyone. At least one per scope, plus us.

Arrive 3pm for set up.
Earlier is better, but 3pm is good.

See you over there.  If anyone else can assist, please sign up
to join us. Thanks.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry