[pasmembers] Re: Coolers n ice

  • From: Marc Levison <marclevison@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:17:18 +0000 (GMT)

I will bring one cooler with ice.
Marc Levison

On May 31, 2012, at 11:29 PM, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the star party ltonight, those of us who attended. discussed the Venus event and it was suggested that we could do this.
This would be for the PAS members, PvCC teachers or helpers and others who volunteer to assist....

Can we get a few members to bring a cooler filled with ice to the event. PAS will donate 4 cases of water to put in the coolers. Please let me know if u can bring a large cooler with ice to the event
Pas will provide the water bottles.
Thanks to all whoe bring a cooler with ice in it.

Terri

This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone