[pasmembers] Auto Response

  • From: cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for contacting the Phoenix Astronomical Society,

2 events are happening over the next several days for which I am receiving
RSVP's by email for. I'd like to speed up the process by having you RSVp this

If the email you just sent doesn't have the following info, please send another
to save time. Thanks.

For the Bookman's Telescope Workshop on Sunday, June 3 from 3:30 to 5:30pm,
please email me your name and what type of scope you are planning to learn how
to use. I want to be sure we have a telescope teacher present at this event to
assist you.

For the Venus Transit & public Star Party on June 5 at PVCC Black Mountain
Campus from 3pm to 10pm, please RSVP with your name & the number in your party.
Please bring your own drinks, snacks, chairs, hats & sunscreen. it will be hot
& sunny that day.

Once that info is received, consider yourself RSVP'd for these two events. I
will make an attempt to reply to let you know you are definitely RSVP'd.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS