[pasmembers] Auto Response

  • From: cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for contacting the Phoenix Astronomical Society,

2 events are happening over the next several days for which I am receiving
RSVP's by email for. I'd like to speed up the process by having you RSVp this
way:

If the email you just sent doesn't have the following info, please send another
to save time. Thanks.

For the Bookman's Telescope Workshop on Sunday, June 3 from 3:30 to 5:30pm,
please email me your name and what type of scope you are planning to learn how
to use. I want to be sure we have a telescope teacher present at this event to
assist you.

For the Venus Transit & public Star Party on June 5 at PVCC Black Mountain
Campus from 3pm to 10pm, please RSVP with your name & the number in your party.
Please bring your own drinks, snacks, chairs, hats & sunscreen. it will be hot
& sunny that day.

Once that info is received, consider yourself RSVP'd for these two events. I
will make an attempt to reply to let you know you are definitely RSVP'd.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS