[pasmembers] Auto Response

  • From: cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:10:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for contacting the Phoenix Astronomical Society,

There was a misprint in the Phoenix New  Times. Originally, PAS was holding a
Solar Eclipse party on May 20, private party for PAS Members only, but we had
to cancel it. So the May 20th Eclipse Party is canceled.

However, if you are interested in a star party at the best time to have a star
party (new Moon), then RSVP to attend our Saturday May 19 Public Star Party,
potluck & Mike's Birthday Party. Same location. RSVP is required
Primefactory@xxxxxx More details can be found at this link:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=818&day=2012-5-19&c=1

Potluck 6pm
Sunset 7:10pm