[Pack163] Reminder: Winter Jam-BURR-ee

  • From: "Rob Landquist" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:19:14 -0600

We will be having our annual "Winter Jamboree" on Saturday, January 26th at
Indian Mound Reservation in Oconomowoc from 8:30am - 6:00pm.

There will be a round robin of activities rotating indoors and outdoors.

I will send out the actual schedule and directions as we get closer to the
event.

The cost is only $5.00 per FAMILY!!!!  This includes lunch.

Please make checks payable to Pack 163, or have exact cash.

We have room for 24 people to sleep in the cabin Friday night and Saturday
night.

The leaders that are running events are first on the list for beds,

Followed by Webelos scouts and their families,

And then anyone else interested.

There is NO EXTRA COST for sleeping over. We will also be providing dinner
on Saturday night and breakfast on Sunday morning for those sleeping over!

I will have the signup sheet and be collecting payment at Pinewood Derby.
You can also reply to this email.

If you would like to sleep over, you can respond to this email  and I will
add you to the list.  Please list the name of each person sleeping over.

As always, if you have questions, please let me know.

Yours in Scouting,

Rob Landquist

Pack 163 Committee Chair