[Pack163] Wave Soccar Game for all of our Scouts and Fam & Friends!

  • From: Linda Guerrero <lindascouting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The Pack <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:01:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello Pack!
We have a great opportunity for the boys to participate in a free professional
Soccar Clinic with the Waves!  Followed by a Wave Game afterwords!

Who: Scouts, Fam and Friends
What:   Soccer Clinic given by the players and coaches!  & then game to
follow.....Waves vs. the Comets....$15 Scouts and leaders...$17 fam & friends
When:  February 2, 2013, Saturday, 4:00pm Clinic 6:00pm game time
Where:  The US Cellular Arena (old Mecca)
Why:  FUN & Sportsmanship and Fitness

Please see the attached sheet, fill out, bring along with your money to either
Thursday weigh-in or Friday Pack meeting.  Give to me or to Bob Payant (both
Wolf Cub Parents).
Thank you!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you are not going to be there Thurs
or Fri, but still want to go.  We can meet after school sometime.
We just need to get our $ in a couple weeks ahead to ensure our boys a spot.

Linda Guerrero
Wolf Den Leader
262-9933-0093
lindascouting@xxxxxxxxx