[Pack163] Christmas Parade

  • From: "Durben, Katherine" <katherine.durben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:04:04 +0000

        I want to thank everyone who turned out for the Christmas parade. I
hope all the scouts had fun-It was a great turnout. Special thanks to Collin
and his dad for the inverter and helping decorate, also to Sterling and his mom
for helping decorate. Your help was greatly appreciated! I will be sending a
card to Ford construction for their truck and trailer.

We really need some parents to take over the parade committee - It's only twice
a year and not very difficult. So please help keep this going.  It is great for
the scouts and a good way to be involved. Any questions please feel free to
contact me. Please let a pack or den leader know if you are interested.

Thanks again it's been great working with you,
Leah, Tony and Hunter Hwilka