[Pack163] parade information reminder

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:34:13 -0800 (PST)

Sent: Sat, November 20, 2010 4:31:10 PM

- Thanks Leah

Holiday Parade

Sunday Nov 21st
4:oopm

Hi everyone - just 3 more days til the parade.
Please dress warm and have your scout wear his neckercheif on the outside of
his
coat. If your scout wants to bring a sleeping bag or blanket
that would be fine - to sit on or keep warm.

Those who are decorating we will be at ford construction at 12:00 on Badger dr.

Can't wait to see you all-Thanks to Collins dad for the inverter - we will have
lights!!!!!

Don"t forget your flashlights - if anyone has a spotlight we could borrow-that
would be cool.

Any questions please call Leah 262-951-0183 or email at lhwilka@xxxxxxxxxxx