[Pack163] Christmas Parade

  • From: Jenny Landquist <jlandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pack 163 <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:23:18 -0500

It is that time again!!!

We are participating as a pack in the parade again this year. The parade is at
4:00 on Sunday 11/20th.  For those of you who can help decorate the float we
will be meeting at the parade line up area at 1:30 to decorate the float.  More
details to follow on the exact location when I get them.  The theme is Candy
Canes on Main.  Our float is again being pulled by Ford Construction and he is
letting us use his brand new generator for lights. So if someone has some white
and red lights that would be fun!!

If you are going to be riding on the float if you could be there by at least
3:30 so that we are ready to go by 4:00.  The parade starts on Whiterock avenue
and ends at the Library. You can park by the library (so you will be close to
your car at the end) or if you wanted somewhere in between.  Just remember that
you will need to walk back to your car from the library to where ever you
parked.

If you are able to help decorate if you could let me know -- just so I have an
idea of how many we have.

Thanks sooo much!!!!

Jenny Landquist