[overture] Re: restarting a moving grid computation

  • From: zmh021810 <zmh021810@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:39:00 -0500

Well, really thank you for ur words, Bill!

form ur words I know that I can restart from a moving grid computation.
But can I restart from a moving grid computation from a certain number of
show file?

For example:  I already have the moving grid show file

mm.show    mm.show1      mm.show2      mm.show3      mm.show4

Next step

Can I restart from the *mm.show3* to* *get the new moving grid show file
named mmm.show?

In your example, can I do

-- run a restart computation
cgins cicMove -g=cice2.order2 -tp=.1 -tf=1. -restart="*cicMove.show4*"
-show="cicMove2.show" -go=halt

Best wishes to you!

Justin