[overture] second moving grid

  • From: zmh021810 <zmh021810@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:40:29 -0500

Dear everyone,

Can Overture do the second times of the moving grid based on the first
moving grid show file?

I mean

First I generate a m.show file which is no moving grid.

Then I generate a mm.show file which is moving grid and case it is based on
the m.show. Assume I have mm.show1  mm.show2  mm.show3  mm.show4

So can I generate a mmm.show file which is moving grid case and it is based
on the mm.show??  For example I can code it:

initial conditions
read from a show file...
show file name mm.show3

However,  I get error to say:
getInitialConditions: readFromShowFile
**ShowFileReader::getASolution:get a new moving grid: frameSeries=0,
solutionNumber=55
HDF_DataBase:ERROR:get(floatSerialArray): cannot get entry with name =
floatBuffer (directory=/root/defaultFrameSeries/frame55/CompositeGrid)
HDF_DataBase:ERROR:get(intSerialArray): cannot get entry with name =
intBuffer (directory=/root/defaultFrameSeries/frame55/CompositeGrid)
HDF_DataBase:ERROR:get(doubleSerialArray): cannot get entry with name =
doubleBuffer (directory=/root/defaultFrameSeries/frame55/CompositeGrid)
FindDir:ERROR: unable to find directory streamed_arrays
fullGroupPath=[/root/defaultFrameSeries/frame55/CompositeGrid]
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'char const*'
Aborted

If someone knows it, hope you can share it with me.

Best wishes for you!

Justin