[ourplace] Re: The Heat and more

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 11:21:21 -0700

I think we put up with it because that's what there was for us to do. We had no choice. We were hot, but that's what we expected. I really don't think it's any hotter overall. It's hotter for Curt and me now, as we live further into the desert than we did when we were young. Sure grateful for the AC, I'll tell ya

Karen

on 07:40 AM 8/1/2016, Rayford Saucier said:

Hi, everybody, I don't know how I put up with the heat when I was a child. I remember getting up and looking at the little fan and finding the blades not turning and the motor smoking. so I would start it by pushing the blade with my finger and it would run for a couple more hours, then I would have to do it all over again. Those were the days!

Glad I have airconditioning to day.

Rayford
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!