[ourplace] Re: Bad News

  • From: Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:10:51 -0800

Hi, Vicky,

I'm continuing to pray for Karen. God couldbring about a miracle if it's his will.

Rosie

Well, what we expected will be happening. The cancer is in places that are inoperable. They told her radiation, will only prolong the inevitable. Time expectancy is three months without radiation and six months with radiation. So, Karen has chosen not to have the radiation treatments. She said her mother, father and sister all died from cancer. So, she wants to live out her days in peace. She’s tired, weak, and has already arranged her final plans with her daughter and sons. So, that’s her decision, and Duane and I will just have to save and go to Michigan, hopefully before her end occurs. I told her we would still pray. You never know when God will provide a miracle.
Vickie