[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

oh man, you guys should see my leg, it's super nasty... ewwwwwwwwwww.
triple decker cake sounds good, but it's not good enough :)
this is going to be an ice cream cake but it's like four stories tall :)
~Jacey~
p.s. why is sandro a freshman? i think he's older then i am. is the plan to go
mountain biking on saturday morning? we should go on a longer ride this time,
i'm kinda scared to go on 911 again :) adios!!!!