[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:10:59 -0600

Chris is an Imposter! This keeps coming up "This message may not have been
sent by: freak303@xxxxxxxxx  Learn
  Report phishing" Chris tell us something only you would know so that we
can Identify you!!!! Just kidding. Jacey, Jarom was referring to
Chris's dadand Jarom, They died on trek, I wasn't so lucky. I had to
push that handcart
the rest of the way. I have a job now! I get to teach toddlers how to swim,
after high adventure and boys ranch of course.