[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

not sure yet, i'll have to look at my calendar and i'll see whick dates you
guys
can come.

hey megan, for my souvineer, can you bring me a candian? i've always wanted one
:)

~Jacey~
and jarom, this cake is not deep fried, heliotrope, or has sprinkles...well, i
guess i could put sprinkles on it... but i just ate some and it is the most
DELICIOUS cake in history of pants and legos. oh yeah, it's that intense :)