[otb] Welcome to Trinidad - Finale

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:57:28 -0400

Welcome to Trinidad ? Finale

We are home and starting to settle in.  The laundry is still dirty, but not
because there is no water today.  The house is comfortable and quiet.  We went
into the office in the morning, and handled the mail and other things.  This
afternoon we got groceries.  It may sound very mundane after the excitement of
ministry these last couple weeks, but it is a balm for my soul.  What a
privilege it is to be able to shop for what we need.  What a blessing to be
able to drive ourselves.  My watch works and things tend to happen pretty much
as expected.  I can also use my cell phone.  I hope I will not soon take these
things for granted.

At the same time, I miss my new friends.  I also am grateful for the ones who
sent me to Trinidad, sacrificing to help reach the lost there.  I pray for
people in Trinidad as they work to disciple the ones who are starting on their
new life with Jesus.  I pray for the ones who are struggling under very great
financial needs in Trinidad, and for the ones on our board here who are
seeking the Lord?s help and discernment to decide who we can send aid to.
The trip may be in the past but the work is certainly not over and we would
appreciate your prayers for continued diligence.   I leave you with a few
pictures from the banquet our new friends had for us our last night on the
island.  Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.