[otb] Vic and Linda Schiro Update

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:12:09 -0400

June 24, 2009

Dear Friends:

We sincerely appreciate your prayers and support while we were in Trinidad.
As you have been reading, the time there was fruitful.  Pastor Rampaul, the
Pastor of one of the churches hosting the One Way crusades in Trinidad stated
that thousands of lives were touched in their area.  Wow!  We are grateful for
their support while there and would ask your prayers for them as they follow
up with all those people.

Now that we are back in the United States, however, the reality of finances is
hitting us hard.  Though we were able to go on the trip, our financial
obligation for the expenses has not yet been wholly met.  Our monthly support
is also in need.  If I can be frank, we need an influx of cash before the 4th
of July.  Please pray for us in this area specifically.

If the Lord leads you to contribute to this need, and you would like a
tax-deductible receipt, please send your gift to One Way Evangelistic
Ministries, 110 E. 17th Street, Cheyenne, WY  82001.  Put a note with it to
designate it to Victor and Linda Schiro.  Please do not write our name on the
check.

Thank you for bringing our needs to the Father.

His Servants,

Vic and Linda Schiro

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.